Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A four way tie...

New Bull Calf



Last night was terribly stormy. I had a hard time sleeping, because the wind was so loud. I am pretty sure I heard a few trees blow over in the storm. When we went out to feed the cows this morning, I was surprised to see a new calf nursing off his mum under a cedar tree, but not that surprised because I thought the calves were going to start arriving two weeks ago.

As I was surveying the herd, I quickly noted that there were actually, 1...2...3...4... new calves!!! 3 bulls, and one heifer calf. Most of the other pictures didn't turn out due to the fog, but I will see if I can get some decent shots of the newest babies up.

2 comments:

  1. How darling! I bet the little girls are loving all these new little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got any spares? We are looking for a pet.

    ReplyDelete